Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013

Hey everybody! 

Things are still going great... And I guess I'll get to the big news first, about transfers. I will be in.... Solingen! Haha I'm staying here once more, but I'm senior companion now so that's kinda exciting I guess haha. My new comp is Elder Anderson, and he just got done being trained. I've heard way good things about him and he sounds way cool. Elder Collins is going down to Nürnberg Zone. I'm excited though. 

Things are still going pretty well here... Pretty chill. I think things will pick up here soon though. We're also getting two new elders here in Solingen, so that'll be fun. I'm looking forward to this cycle. 

I'm hoping that me and Elder Anderson will get down to Friedrichsdorf this transfer to the temple, I think we're going to be able to. That would be sweet.  

That's too bad about BYU... maybe they'll shake it off next week. Probably not though haha. 

I hope everything is going well with you guys, and that you guys are having fun. I'm having a great time and I'm excited to stay in Solingen. 

Peace!


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment