Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Hey everybody!

Why is Carlino transferring? Is that a big loss or no? That's sick that Stephen Colbert is going to do the Late Show. They might get me back on my late-night TV thing. In a year of course.

That's sweet that the missionaries came. Sounds like they're cool dudes.

But yeah, things are going swell over here in Wetterau. It was a little tough leaving Mülheim behind and adjusting to the country life, but I've adjusted to it and am enjoying myself. The members here are really really cool, and I'm looking forward to working with them. Investigator-wise, we've got some work to do. But I'm actually kind of excited about that. It will be nice to get out and do some finding. 

But yeah, that's about it really. I'm having a good time, getting adjusted to a very different area and way of working and learning lots. I really am grateful for every day out here. You see new things, meet new people, and learn new stuff every day, and that's pretty sweet.

Give my love to the ward, especially Sister Linton (awesome SS Teacher) and Sister Wawro (she's been emailing me and I didn't get around to replying to todays.) 

Love you all! Have a great week!

Bid nächstes mal

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment