Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014

Hey!

Things are going well, and the week was good.... and no I haven't gotten the packages yet. But DON'T WORRY!!! They will find their way to me... it's all good. Haha.

That's crazy that Griffin has graduated... man. But at least he'll still be around... Or better be at least. Sounds like you had some pretty good BYU experiences, volleyball games are pretty fun. And Communal always is good. That's awesome that you guys rode in the elevator with Elder Perry.

But things are going good here. It's a challenge for sure, but I'm doing pretty well keeping my head up and just pushing forward. We had some good appointments with members though, and they're way cool. I definitely have had cool wards wherever I've gone. So that's a positive haha. 

Sorry this email isn't one of my more exciting ones... this week was kinda hard. I'm still finding ways to have fun. But just not a lot to report on. 

Thanks for all the support, I love you guys so much. I hope you have a great week!


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment