Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

Hey everybody!

Happy Halloween! Good ole Trunk or Treat... Yeah, I definitely want to do a trunk or treat next year wherever I am. I know that they're having one in Darmstadt (bigger city right below us, also the biggest ward in the mission) and we're way jealous. It would be way cool. I'm sure Olivia will have fun with that though.

But yeah, things are going great after getting settled down here in Langen, I'm excited to be here. 

The week was pretty good. One of the slower weeks I've had on the mission as far as teaching goes (the area's kind of a work in progress) but we actually were pretty busy. We helped a couple times with moves, which is always nice to do some good manual labor haha. We helped one family move within the ward boundaries, and then helped a new family move in, so that was cool.

But then I also went on a split to Darmstadt, and that was fun. Fun fact for the day: The piano that President Uchtdorf tells the story about in the "Lift Where You Stand" talk is the piano in the Darmstadt church building... so yeah, saw it, it was sweet. I also stayed in Langen on a split and that was interesting finding my way around. Luckily the area's pretty small. 

The weather has actually been surprisingly nice, but it's starting to get colder and rainier. It'll soon be time to break out the big guns as far as clothes go haha.

But yeah, that's about it at the moment….love you guys, have a great week!


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment