Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey everyone!
I had a good week this week. Glad to hear I had the most exciting New Year's of anyone... that's kinda sad haha. But I'm sure you guys had fun in your own way.
But yeah the new transfer has started off well. Elder Langford and I are the same as ever... and Elder Smith's new companion is really cool, so we've been having fun for the past few days since he's been here. We're gonna try and have a Taco Night with the ward in a month or so...
Glad to hear that the week went well, even if it was kinda quiet. Quiet weeks are kinda nice sometimes. This week was pretty sweet here. We've got some good stuff happening here. We're starting to teach a 13-year old who's the son of a member and comes to church every Sunday, just isn't baptized. Coolest kid ever though. And then an American investigator came to church for the first time yesterday, and we've got an appointment with him, so things are going good. This week looks like it'll pretty good.
The white shirts would actually be kinda nice. I haven't worn an American white shirt in a really long time (there is a rather large difference) but I do need some more, so you can send em this way.

Things are going well here though. Thanks for everything you do, and I hope you guys have a great week!!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment