Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

Hey everybody!

Chariots of Fire is a great song haha... I've listened to it many times out here…. That's sweet that Brother Wawro was called as the Stake YM Pres, and that Brother Barnett is the ward Pres now. The YM are in good hands for sure.

This past week was pretty good, it went by super fast, which is usually a good sign. But we had a great lesson with our American investigator on Wednesday, and we have FHE with a family tonight that lives not far from him, so hopefully we'll see him there. And then we helped with a move on Saturday, which was nice. I actually really enjoy helping people move... it's kinda weird. I don't know if I ever told you, but one time when I was helping someone move in in Langen, I was carrying some big piece of a bed or something downstairs into the cellar, and just slipped and ate it so hard on my butt. That hurt really bad... and was a little embarrassing. But I survived. Anyways, just remembered that.

That's sweet that you guys got a brand new missionary, and that he reminds you guys of me... because if your judgment isn't impaired, Denton 2nd Ward is in great hands. Haha but I hope he had a good experience at the house, because if he felt at all similar as I felt my first day in the mission field, it was the weirdest day of his life. But I'm sure you guys were great at remedying that.

That's unfortunate that BYU doesn't look like they'll be joining the field this year... can't believe that's coming up so fast. Maybe they'll go on a run through the tourney. Who knows.

But that's about all that's going on in my life right now. Hope you all have a great week!

Tschüß!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment