Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014

Hey!

Thank you for the guacamole recipe! It will be enjoyed thoroughly. If not by the Germans, then by me. But they're way excited about it... they even asked about it at church on Sunday. So I will for sure let you know how it is received. 

But I'm doing well, as I think back initially I can't think of anything too crazy happening this week. We met with our investigator Raymond, who's from Zimbabwe, so that was fun. He's a super Rastafarian guy so he reminds me of a lot of the people that Griffin would talk about from his mission. I actually wanted to show him the song that Griffin did with one of his investigators... the "Keep the Commandments" one, but I didn't know where to find it. He's super into reggae though so I think he'd appreciate it. He's a way cool dude. I also wrote a pretty sick rap last night while Elder Wright did his District Leader call-ins. Haha. 

The World Cup celebrations did not last too long.... Germans get over things pretty fast. But it was fun while it lasted. 

It's been pretty hot here recently, but today is a little cooler and cloudy, so that's nice. Might head down to the park and play some soccer or something. 

I hope you all have a great week!! Love you, 


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment