Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

Hello and Merry Christmas!

Crazy that it's time to say that again. 2013 went by very fast. That's really wierd. But that's sweet that Griff is back, I'm sure you guys are having a great time.

But that's awesome that Guyer won again. I'm sure it's a fun time in Denton right now. Sounds like BYU is living up to expectations haha.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, I thought that would be a nice Christmas present. The internet cafe we use here in Oberhausen is.... nice, so it isn't the easiest thing in the world to accomplish. But alas, I pulled it off. 

That would be sweet if Sister Weiland was teaching Sunday School again... at least for the kids in that class. She was the best Sunday School teacher ever. Tell the Weilands hi for me next time you see them. I miss playing ball up at the church with them a lot. 

But things are going well here. I like this area a lot, and it reminds me a lot of Solingen. But as is the case for most in the winter time, we've been trying to meet with the members a lot and not freeze to death, so that's been fun. There are some really cool members here, so it's fun. We also helped with move on Saturday, and I actually always enjoy that, so that was fun. But this week is looking really good, we feel like we're gonna have a lot of fun for Christmas. So don't worry about me!

But things are going well, hope you guys have a great Christmas! I love you guys and am so thankful for everything you do and for the opportunity I have to be in such an awesome family! Until Wednesday!

Elder Brown


< We got to Skype with Elder Brown on Christmas and he looks and sounds great. He says Hi to everyone!>

No comments:

Post a Comment