Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013

Hey!!

Well... I don't know what to start with now, but it was sweet to talk last week! It seriously was so awesome. And yes, I was able to see Amanda and Brian and Olivia on the iPhone. You guys were just on top of your technology game, I was impressed! Haha.

But Christmas was great, thanks for everything! But all I know about Elder Langford's comp is that his name is Elder Young and he plays the euphonium... and he knows about Brother Bowman, which I guess is kind of a natural thing for someone who plays the euphonium. But yeah, that's all I know.

But just want to say thank you to everyone for everything you've done for me in the past year, whether it was a letter or a package or an email or a prayer or anything. It all means so much to me. This year has definitely been an interesting one. I will probably look back on 2013 as a year where I learned more than ever before. It was really hard, even before March 20th, and I had a lot of opportunity to learn from challenges. I've gained a lot in regards to my testimony of Jesus Christ and his Gospel, and I'm so grateful for that. The examples of, and relationships with, my friends and family have always been a huge part of my life, and that hasn't changed even as I've been on the other side of the world. Thank you for that, and for the support you give me. 2014 will be just as challenging I'm sure, but I'm grateful for the opportunity and for the countless things I'm sure I'll learn.

Have a great New Year's everyone, and I hope 2014 has great things in store for all of you!

Tschüß!



Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment