Monday, March 17, 2014

March 17, 2014

Hey everybody!

BYU got in!!! The pessimism has paid off again! "No expectations will always be exceeded." - Hayden Brown

I'm really excited that it's March Madness time again though. It will be fun.

That's awesome that Ashley is going to Taiwan, she'll be awesome. July though... that's a long way. I don't know if I said this already, but Sonya, one of the JAE's from Solingen that I was tight with just got her call to Poland. So that was sweet. Missionaries everywhere!

Man... that week was pretty thrilling haha. Sounds fun though. That Thai place in Southlake is good, I remember that. Man... I miss shopping trips to Central Market... samples man!!

But things are here are great. The member’s sons we’re teaching are doing super well. The older son came to church in a white shirt and sport jacket yesterday, which was cool. So yeah, the baptism will be happening next Saturday. We're excited. 

Other than that, we've had some cool stuff happen. We found a new potential investigator through one of our members, and it looks like that'll be sweet.

But yeah, we're having fun! Have a great week!


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment