Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

Hey everybody!!

First off, welcome Cameron! That's sweet.

But this week was good. We did indeed have the baptism, and it was way awesome. And that morning I found out I was being transferred, so that day was kind of a roller coaster. So on Thursday I'll be moving to Wetterau, which is right outside of Friedrichsdorf, where the temple is, so that's cool. And it's near Frankfurt, which means mail will probably be less stressful, Mom! I'm way sad to be leaving Mülheim though, I loved it here. But that's what happens. I'm looking forward to the new challenge. It's a bigger area than any of mine so far, and we have a  car. And apparently there's 4 missionaries in the apartment so that will be something new. 

Sounds like March Madness has been a good one. That's cool that Kentucky has gotten so far. I'll be interested to see what happens next week.

But that's about it... not a whole lot to report on. Just the transfer news. Bittersweet to say the least. Really unexpected. But like I said, I'm excited for it. It's a part of the mish that I haven't seen so I guess that's cool.

Hope you all have a great week!


Elder Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment